Drive for BLUELINX!!!
About the position:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Home Nightly
- No Tarping
- Electronic Logs
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer…
- Full Benefits: Health, dental, vision, prescription, & life insurance
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Paid Time Offafter introductory period with company
- Responsible for delivery of freight and pick-up, as needed
- Ensure safe and timely loading and unloading products; secures loads; and ensures accurate deliveries
- Responsible for updating on-board computer, as required
- Maintains electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Provides outstanding customer service and processes and communicates customer issues
- Provides quality/ damage inspection of product at loading and unloading stages
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required inspections
- Performs cleaning requirements for tractor and performs minor maintenance of equipment as required
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Preferably 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUIs in last 7 years; no more than one preventable accident or one violation of motor vehicle laws within the year preceding application
- Physical ability to secure loads, No Tarping!
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to read customer orders, safety regulations, and on-board computer
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed