Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, BlueLinx Holdings Inc., operating through its wholly owned subsidiary BlueLinx Corporation, is a leading distributor of building products in North America. Employing over 1,700 people, BlueLinx offers greater than 10,000 products from over 750 suppliers to service approximately 11,500 customers nationwide, including dealers, industrial manufacturers, manufactured housing producers and home improvement retailers. The Company operates its distribution business from sales centers in Atlanta and Denver, and its vast network of distribution centers located throughout the U.S. BlueLinx is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BXC.
Understands the company’s vision, mission, and strategy; understands business unit objectives and sets/accomplishes individual performance goals accordingly.
- Pick up and deliver freight
- Tarp/secure load as required
- Insure safe and timely loading/unloading of product
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required inspections
- Maintain electronic logbook
- Update On-board Computer as required
- Maintain trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Communicate/interact with customers
- Other duties as required.
- Monday thru Friday work week
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s license
- 18 months of recent tractor trailer driving experience, preferably flatbeds
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUIs in last 7 years; no more than one preventable accident
or one violation of motor vehicle laws within the year preceding application
- Physical ability to secure/tarp loads
- Good customer service skills
-Ability to read customer orders, safety regulations, on-board computer
- Criminal record is taken on case-by-case basis.